Pollution liabilities are no longer the impossible risk management problems they once were. Today, W Denis’ environmental risk offering provides a full range of environmental liability insurance solutions. From traditional risk transfer for simple operational exposures to custom structured programs designed specifically for complex merger, acquisition or liability relief transactions – we supply you with the cover you require.
Environmental liability insurance solutions go well beyond the traditional world of insurance. In many cases, the insurance policy is capable of lessening the risk of environmental issues formerly thought impossible, thus freeing up assets and returning idle resources to productive use.
- Contractor’s Pollution Insurance – indemnifies contractors against the legal consequences of the escape of pollutants, either gradually or suddenly, from a site in the contractor’s possession.
- Environmental Bond Insurance – to provide surety to the Environment Agency as a bond to guarantee the remediation of land, e.g. a landfill site.
- Pollution Clean-Up Insurance – indemnifies the policyholder for their own costs of cleaning up their own land.
- Pollution Legal Liability – indemnifies the policyholder for their legal liability to third parties, if pollution migrates offsite, including loss of use cover.
- Remediation Stop Loss Policies – allow developers and landowners to invest in contaminated sites with confidence.
- Warranty & Indemnity Insurance – we can structure cover to provide solutions in property transactions capping potential liabilities relating to unknown pollution issues during the acquisition or disposal of land, buildings, or shares in companies that own land or buildings.