Development Support - Leeds Office
Data Cleanser – Development Support
The Data Cleanser will be required to cleanse and verify data from our current CRM database for the Marketing team to prospect new business. The role is pivotal to the success of the team by ensuring the data is accurate and renewal dates are captured.
- Data entry, including the creation of new records.
- Verify company names, decision makers, contact information, insurance renewal dates etc. to ensure they are accurate.
- High volume outbound calling.
- Regular mass mailshots to new business prospects
- Provide support with ad hoc administrative tasks.
- Clear concise communication skills.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Outgoing personality, engaging and can easily build rapport with prospects.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multitask, work to tight deadlines, and prioritise workload.
- Good IT skills MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Awareness of GDPR and confidentiality. (Helpful but not essential)
Title: Development Support
Location: Kirkstall, Leeds
Hours: Monday to Friday – 9am until 5pm
Salary: Competitive – with bonuses
If you have legitimate interest in this role, please send a copy of your CV to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us today on 0044 (0) 113 243 9812 or arrange a call back to find out how you could benefit from our intelligence-led insurance policies.